In an ever-changing educational landscape, we recognize that an independent school education is a serious financial investment. As a Christian institution, we believe that our diverse community of students deserves to reap every benefit of a Stony Brook education no matter where they stand socioeconomically. Our office is committed to making Gravitas the right fit for your family.
The Stony Brook School and Gravitas work with the Clarity Application for Financial Aid to provide families with a streamlined, user-friendly, and secure means of sharing key information in order to be considered for need-based tuition assistance. Here is a helpful family application guide from Clarity.
- Important Notes:
- Gravitas’s financial aid awards are based upon the demonstrated financial need of your family. Gravitas does not award merit scholarships.
- Once financial aid funding is exhausted, your family may not receive any aid. Therefore, timely application for aid is strongly encouraged.
- The priority application deadline to be considered for financial aid for next fall is January 15th.
- Otherwise, the deadline for completing the Clarity Application for Financial Aid is the same date that you submit your student's SchoolAdmin application for admission to Gravitas.
- Financial aid decisions are included with an offer of admission from Gravitas.
- If you have technical questions about the Clarity application, please contact the Clarity Support Team at 206-210-3752 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Additionally, you may find this family application guide helpful.
If you would like to learn more about our financial aid process, please call 631-675-3504 or email email@example.com.
Notice of Nondiscrimination as to Students:
The Stony Brook School admits students and provides equal educational opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or gender. The School does not discriminate against students on the basis of any of the above protected classifications in the administration of its educational, athletic or admissions policies.