In an ever-changing educational landscape, we recognize that an independent school education is a serious financial investment. As a Christian institution, we believe that our diverse community of students deserves to reap every benefit of a Stony Brook education no matter where they stand socioeconomically. Our office is committed to making Gravitas the right fit for your family.
The Stony Brook School and Gravitas work with Tuition Aid Data Service (TADS) to process all financial aid applications. Follow these steps to apply for aid:
Step 1: Visit TADS
Step 2: Create a Parent Portal Account
Step 3: Complete the Financial Aid Assessment
- Select our school name is: The Stony Brook School, Stony Brook, NY (TADS code: 200375).
- Follow the steps to submit your financial aid application and upload the required documents.
- Stay connected to TADS throughout the application process via email.
- Pay the TADS application fee which is $65 or free depending on your financial circumstances. TADS will determine this based upon the information you provide in section one of your application.
- The deadline for completing the TADS online application for admission is due at the time of your student's application for admission to Gravitas.
- Financial aid decisions are included with Offer of Gravitas Admission.
- If you have technical questions about the TADS application, please contact TADS Support at (800) 344-8328 or email them at email@example.com. Additionally, you may find this family resource page helpful.
If you would like to learn more about our financial aid process, please give us a call at 631-675-3504 or complete the Inquiry Form and a member of our office will be in touch with you.
Gravitas: A Global Extension of The Stony Brook School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid policies, and school-administered programs.