Gravitas supports individuals and institutions who share our vision for excellence in academics and character formation.
Gravitas Orbit of Schools
Existing middle and high schools can partner with Gravitas to expand their course catalogs by offering their students Gravitas classes or to implement the Gravitas daily character formation program.
Partner Schools can leverage Gravitas to offer the following:
- Advanced tracks in math (well beyond AP Calc BC) and science
- Advanced courses in philosophy and ethics, including Ethics Bowl
- Summer Accelerator
- Elective Passion Academy courses in entrepreneurship, computer programming, digital arts and content production
- Specialized programs for elite athletes, artists, and entrepreneurs
- Hybrid programs (e.g. part-time on campus; part-time at home online)
- Professional development workshops
- Daily character formation lessons and challenges
- And with as few as four students enrolled, Gravitas can create, staff, and run custom courses for partner schools
Microschools make Gravitas's global program accessible to local communities. Our microschool partners provide a safe, in-person learning environment, hire and manage staff to oversee and disciple groups of up to 24 students in grades 5-12, and connect students to local after-school activities. Gravitas provides the curriculum, instruction, learning platform, character formation program, transcripts and diplomas, and teacher training the microshools need to launch successfully.
Interested in sponsoring talented students around the globe to join Gravitas? We work with churches, charities, and individual donors to make elite college preparatory and Christian character education accessible to academically talented students of all backgrounds.